Posted on December 12 2018
Want to keep busy and creative over the Christmas period? Well we have an amazing competition running this Tikimas!
How would you like the chance to have your own leggings design made up in REAL LIFE?
We are giving YOU the chance for this to happen, and it's super simple to enter!
All you need to do is the follow the instructions below:
- Download the leggings template you require below (adults or kids) and print it out onto an A4 page.
Be super creative and colourful! Create a design that will amaze our Tikiboo design team!
Enter your finished entry (scanned or clear photograph) along with filling in your details on the top of the submission form to the following email address: email@example.com by 6th January 2019.
- Wait to see if your design has been shortlisted for the final voting on the 8th January 2019. Keep an eye on Tikiboo social media channels!
From the submitted designs, our Tikiboo design team will shortlist 20 of the most fabulous and creative designs, 10 for kids and 10 for adults. The 20 shortlisted designs will be announced on our Tikiboo Facebook page on Tuesday 8th January 2019.
But listen up!! From there you need to get sharing and liking the post with family and friends as the posts with the most likes will win! You have from the 8th January 2019 until the 13th January 2019 to get as many likes as you can.
Winners will be announced on Monday 14th January 2019, with the top 3 most liked posts from the kids submission and top 3 from the adults submission will get their designs printed onto Tikiboo leggings.
Even better, the designs will be named after the winners!
What could be cooler?!
Get entering now and good luck!
Terms & Conditions:
- Competition submissions run from 12th December 2018 to 6th January 2019.
- Final voting will take place on the official Tikiboo Facebook page from 8th January 2019 to 13th January 2019.
- Winners will be announced on Tikiboo Social Media platforms and contacted via the supplied email address on the design submission form on Monday 14th January 2019.
- Likes on the original Tikiboo Facebook post will count only (likes on shared posts will NOT be counted).
- Please keep the original design you create safe, as we may ask for clearer photos/scans of the design (or for it to be posted to our Head Office for replicating).
- Only entries sent to firstname.lastname@example.org will be considered.
- One submission only per person.
- All designs used on released products will remain copyright of Tikiboo Ltd. The original concept designer will be credited for their design.