Posted on 28 February 2017
Seeing as it is #PancakeDay, I thought I would share my favourite quick and easy Protein Stack Recipe...
- 2 eggs
- 1 banana
- 30g Oats
- A dash of milk
- 1 scoop whey protein (Vanilla or Chocolate work best)
- Add the oats to a blender and blend until it turns into a fine flour like substance.
Add the protein powder, eggs, milk, banana and cinnamon to the blender too and blitz everything until you have a texture like pancake batter.
- Heat a lightly oiled (I personally use "fry light") frying pan over medium high heat. Pour the mixture onto the pan, using approximately ¼ of the total mixture for each protein pancake.
- Tilt the frying pan with a circular motion so that the batter spreads evenly.
- Cook the pancake for about 50 seconds until the bottom is light brown, flip over and cook the other side. Serve hot with your topping of choice! Great ideas are berries, nut butters, banana, syrups!