Posted on 25 April 2016
The most important rule for looking your best in your bikini is to eat! When we skip meals, it backfires every time, trust me – I know, we have all been there. Healthy food choices are your body’s source of fuel and they are vital for achieving that Bikini Bod!
My main tip here is to be positive by focusing on all the foods you need to eat versus thinking about all the foods you can’t! Here are some top tips:
- Eat a minimum of five times a day, three meals and two snacks to avoid being hungry
- Do not skip any meals or snacks!
- Drink water and teas; avoid caffeinated drinks and sugary juices.
- Eat breakfast… Break-the-fast!
- Pack snacks; raw nuts, veg, fresh fruit, rice cakes, nut butter, protein pancakes, Greek yogurt.
- Eat Lunch - enjoy a well-balanced meal of lean protein, healthy carbs, veggies, and good fats.
- At each meal include lean protein, low glycemic carbs, and healthy fats.
When you begin your day with a healthy breakfast you’re not tempted to grab a muffin or chocolate at the office. When you’ve packed your snacks, you’re prepared and ready to ward off hunger pains before they strike!
Then at dinnertime you’re ready to eat a healthy meal and not so hungry that you’re ready to order a pizza. Frequent mini-meals balance your blood sugar, helps to keep cravings at bay, provides energy and consistent eating keeps your mind of junk food. I promise!
See if it works for you, and try this for a week. Be sure to let tell me what you think?